want to be successful
- Never Whine about anything in life – Your life will never be rosy all the time. You will have to face some challenging situations and flutter through them at some point of time. Successful people have learned to take discomfort in their stride and they never whine and complain about. You will not hear phrases like “Why all these things are happening to me?”, “Why is life boring?” etc. They are highly balanced in handling both pleasure and pain
- Never waste your time – Learn to value your time as it is the most elusive thing in life. Things like gossiping, watching TV continuously, surfing the social media all the time are time killers for sure. If you want to be successful, you need to spend your time in areas where you want to improve.
- Never think about money all the time – Instead, successful people think about providing value to others and in that way, they make a lot of money.
- Never seek instant results – Nothing in life is achieved in the whisker of an eye. It may take months or years, but if you want to be successful, you need to be invested in your pursuit with perseverance and diligence.
- Never assume anything – If you are not clear on something, ask for clarification. As simple as that and this is where most of us let it slip.
The following two tabs change content below.
Maruthi is the founder and CEO of WeAreJobSeekers.com & TechnoSymbol.com. I have a passion for technology and love what I do every day. My roles as consultant and founder often include tech strategy, online advertising and marketing, product development, project management, and operations.
Latest posts by Maruthi Prasad (see all)
- Register with WeAreJobSeekers Google Group - November 26, 2016
- Top HR Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers & Experienced - October 30, 2016
- Ten Ways To Use LinkedIn In Your Job Search - October 16, 2016