Top HR Interview Questions and Answers
Are you appearing for any Job Interview? Looking for TOP HR Interview Questions and Answers? Go through this article at the end of the article you will get to know how to face an HR interview easily. First of All, Must follow below steps while appearing an interview.
1. Dress Code should be prominent.
2. Be Confident while Answering don’t bluff at any case.
3. Body Language is one of the important factors.
With the perfect body language and confidence in your answers makes HR feels impressive.
TOP HR Interview Questions and Answers :- For Freshers & Experienced
Tell me about yourself?
This is very the first question to be asked in any kind of interview. You need to prepare well for this answer earlier.
We will give one of the best answer taken from an authorized source.
Check the Answer: Thank you sir/Madam for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself in front of you. I am Santhosh from Hyderabad.
About study: I completed my high school and intermediate from Andhra Pradesh board up.
About my work experience: I have total 5-year experience which includes.
3 years in a domestic BPO (NSB BPO Pvt Sol Ltd) as a computer operator. 6 month in a restaurant (Mad Over Donuts) as a CSA (Counter Sales Associates). 7-month experience as a CCE (Amiga Informatics Pvt Ltd).
About my family: There are five member in my family including me my father has own work. My mother is a home maker and my two younger bbrothersboth are studying.
My strengths: I never give up. Don’t lose hope.
My weakness: I can’t say no to anyone if someone need help.
My goals: Short term goal crack interviews and get placed in reputed organizations.
And long term goal is to be higher position in reputed organization.
My life goal is I would like to give my parents younger brothers a good lifestyle.
My hobbies: Reading books and thinking about how to full fill my dreams when get time.
Thank you that’s all about me.
Frequently asked HR Interview Questions and Answers:
Why should I hire you?
You should must be able to answer reliable to your skills and resume. Don’t follow blindly of any answer given by friends. Just yourself ask this question and find out the thing which is most compromising in yourself.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths and Weakness should be answered according to the personality like Stress management, Self-Confidence, Team Work. Don’t hesitate to mention your weakness. No one else out there does have weakness? Every one should must have weakness. If you are mentioning any one of the weakness you should be able to answer how did you overcame that weakness.
What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
Hard work the people who doesn’t know about the smart work knows only hard work. Hard work is the complex work one who accomplish it long process. Smart work, One who chooses simple ways to accomplish task in very short time can be called as Smart work.
Why do you want to work at our company?
Before answering this question, You should must know everything about the company which are attending. If you are attending TCS interview, just go to Google and read each and every thing or Key points about TCS company. Recent Projects and products undertaken by TCS know it before and you should be able to answer those kind of questions in the interview time. Recall everything about the company and give the best answer by including all the key points which do u like most about the company and keep it relevant to your attitude.
Few Other Frequently Asked Interview Questions:
- What are your goals?
- What motivates you to do good job?
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How long would you expect to work for us?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
While answering these questions, Be confident with your answers and give active participation in each and every question. Don’t give single word answers like yes/no/yeah like this. First you need to grab the attention of the interviewer. You should make him feel like “You are very interested to answer to any kind of questions” this makes interviewer to ask more about you. Just Feel comfortable with the interviewer and interact with him in a professional way and don’t be more friendly even if interviewer treats like a friend. Never cross your limits. HR person always observes you. Each and every moment will track by HR person. Don’t be careless or panic or over-confident. Keep your face with a smile but it shouldn’t be over smile.
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Describe your ideal company, location and job.
- What are your career options right now?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Would you lie for our company?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- If you won 10 Lakhs lottery, would you still work?
- Tell me something about our company.
- How much salary do you expect?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- Do you have any questions for me?
These are some of the frequently asked HR interview Questions and Answers. If you’ve experienced a different set of questions then kindly share it with us through comments and we will add it up here in the articles.
“Hope this article helps you. Our Team wishes, All the Best for your interview”
Latest posts by Maruthi Prasad (see all)
- Register with WeAreJobSeekers Google Group - November 26, 2016
- Top HR Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers & Experienced - October 30, 2016
- Ten Ways To Use LinkedIn In Your Job Search - October 16, 2016