Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
About The Company:
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is headquartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Location: Across India Offices
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: 2.60L/pa for the period of 6 months’ probation. Post successful completion of Probation – 3.25L/pa.
Date of Drive: 19 Jan 2017
Venue: Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Plot No.B, Sector No. 110, Gate No.1, Laxminagar, Ravet, Pune-412101
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive:
- Year of Passing Out: 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches: CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil
- Percentage Criteria:
- Min of 60% or First Class in SSC/Xth and Graduation (both at the time of selection as well as passing out).
- Min of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma in case done.
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course
- No live backlog (ATKT) at the time of selection and qualifying course.The course should be completed in normal time w/o any backlog/ATKT.
- Min 60% Aggregate (Average of all semesters) in Engineering.
- Min 60 % in MCA if pursued after the graduation
- The students meeting the criteria spelt out earlier will be put through online campus test consisting of Aptitude, Maths, and English test.
- Those who clear this test, will be asked to write an essay or self-imagined story in English (about 200 words) on a randomly displayed picture or scene.
- These two tests are online.
- Those clearing the test will be evaluated by Tech Panel and those who are recommended by Tech Panel are finally evaluated by HR Panel.
- The evaluation will focus on basic tech skills, trainability, and English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Each of the test will be a filter for next level
Training on Joining – Selected candidates will be put through a 3 months class room training and on successful completion of same, will be put through another period of 3 months On the Job Training (OJT). The training will cover Database, S/W Engg., Quality, Testing, Oracle, Java, Microsoft, BI, Mainframe & Behavioral.
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Latest posts by Maruthi Prasad (see all)
- Career Options after class 12th - May 27, 2017
- Register with WeAreJobSeekers Google Group - November 26, 2016
- Top HR Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers & Experienced - October 30, 2016