DELL WalkIn Drive
|Company Name||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support-Voice|
|Job Type||Walk in|
|Venue Date||12 -13 Jan 2017|
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance, and consulting services.
Eligibility Criteria for DELL WalkIn Drive:
- Graduate(any stream) can apply
- 10+2 with at least 12 months of International calling experience or 24 months of Domestic experience
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
Venue date: 12 January 2017 and 13 January 2017 Time: 11 A.M to 12 P.M
Dell International Services
Hitech city, Behind Cyber Gateways.
Latest posts by Maruthi Prasad (see all)
- Career Options after class 12th - May 27, 2017
- Register with WeAreJobSeekers Google Group - November 26, 2016
- Top HR Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers & Experienced - October 30, 2016