Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA
Salary: Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies: NA
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services, and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Recruitment:
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
* Must be able to remotely resolve issues faced by users related to their desktop/laptop.
* Should be able to create a ticket and troubleshoot and/or assign it to the relevant resolver group.
* Must have basic IT and technical knowledge. (desktop troubleshooting skills)
* Should have basic network knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
* Should have ability to interpret technical information and present it in simple terms for a less technically aware audience
* Will be involved in contextual ticket prioritization understanding.
* Must have to understand of the range calculation in terms of ISC related reductions (E2E, negative demand reduction)
* Should have to understand of the client benefit and loss matrix
* Must have basic business process knowledge.
* Should have an understanding of the business value stream.
* Must also have an understanding and practical usage of A3.
* Should have excellent communication skills ( written+ spoken)
* Must have strong Knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
* Should have strong Knowledge of Window 7 and Windows 8
* Must have willing to work in 24×7 shifts including night shifts.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply now
Latest posts by Maruthi Prasad (see all)
- Register with WeAreJobSeekers Google Group - November 26, 2016
- Top HR Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers & Experienced - October 30, 2016
- Ten Ways To Use LinkedIn In Your Job Search - October 16, 2016