Cocubes Registration , Cocubes Test Pattern, Cocubes Syllabus ,Cocubes Test Papers & Cutoffs
What is cocubes?
CoCubes is an online assessment platform, we conduct assessments that helps companies in their hiring process both at fresher and lateral level.
Secondly we have partnered with more than 1000 of engineering colleges all across India hence can definitely fulfill requirements of B.Tech candidates in all domains in which they are applicable.
is India’s largest assessment and hiring platform.We run assessments to measure employability across all domains-from programming to plumbing. CoCubes works with 750+ corporate clients to execute entry level and lateral assessments and has access to more than a million candidates through our platform .
We run 3 million+ assessments each year in 250+ cities; thus,everyday helping our corporate clients reduce interview bandwidth using our central assessment platform,helping our institutional clients measure and improve employability and helping candidates move ahead on their career path.Our vision is to ensure that everyone in the country gets an equal opportunity to build career .We are the visionaries of this space with a strong growth trajectory and an exciting firm to be with.
CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
CoCubes Pre Assessment Test
CoCubes Conducts the PRE- ASSESS Test and recruiters throughout the country score used its score. The Pre-assessment conducted by CoCubes comprises of various modules to test various skill of a candidate. The scored by candidate is being provided to the recruiting companies by the CoCubes. The Candidates who are apply online for the CoCubes Pre Assessment test must prepare according to the CoCubes Test Pattern and Question Paper Pattern in Order to score good marks that is relevant to the companies. More than 200+ companies are using the CoCubes Pre Assessment Test to hire the fresher graduates.
CoCubes Test Syllabus and Cocubes Exam Pattern
CoCubes Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern comprises of the various modules to asses the candidates skills. The CoCubes Test Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern is illustrated below:
Quantitative Aptitude Test: (60 Minutes)
The CoCubes Aptitude Test Consists the Questions mainly from the topics Time & Work, Speed & Distance, Algebra, Equations, Progressions, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Averages, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Probability, Venn diagram, Statistics, Interest, Profit loss, Ratio, Percentages, Number Systems, Mensuration, Trigonometry.
Analytical Reasoning Test: (60 Minutes)
Visual Reasoning, Statement & Conclusions, Relationships, Logical Reasoning, Attention to Details, Flowcharts, Data sufficiency, Coding-decoding, Series, Odd one out, Analogies.
English Usage Test: (60 Minutes)
Reading Comprehension, Grammar including Articles , Prepositions, Sentence Correction, Speech, Tenses, Verbal Ability including Synonyms, Antonym, Spellings, Idioms and Phrases.
Domain Test: (30 Minutes)
The CoCubes Domain Specific Test Consists of Basic Questions from your Core Engineering Branches & Subjects IT, ECE, EEE, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and other branches.
What is Minimum Cut off Required for CoCubes Test ?
The CoCubes uses the industry Standard methods in Pre Asses Test to decide cut off marks . In order to become eligible for companies candidates have to score minimum cut off marks set aside by the CoCubes. Basically the CoCubes Test Score is Calculated on the basis of following Criteria:
- The approximate accuracy rate is determined for each Question you answered (based on level of difficulty/past data for that question).
- An average is taken across questions to compute the overall accuracy rate.
- This % is the suggested cutoff. Of-course, the client can increase or reduce the cutoff
- E.g. if 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 30%, 10 questions have an expected accuracy of 50% and 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 75%, then the overall cutoff will be (5*30% + 10*50% + 5*75%)/20 = 51.25%di
How to Apply for CoCubes Test
The CoCubes.com offers two types of annual Subscriptions for Candidates for Providing Desired jobs information according to the Pre Asses test Score.
- If Your College or University or Institution partner with CoCubes and Provides free Access to CoCubes.com
- The Individual Candidate can ask to respective Placement Coordinator to send data to the CoCubes. After that you can receive login details for the CoCubes. Individual Can Login and Buy their Subscription plans.
Dear Candidates Hope you get some relevant info regarding the CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016. Any query regarding same you can leave in comments. Our expert team happy to discuss.
More Details About Pre-Assessment Test: Click Here
List of companies hiring through CoCubes: Click Here
CoCubes Test Pattern, & Syllabus: Click Here
For More Details About Pre-Assessment Test: Click Here
CoCubes Sample Paper For Domain Test: Click Here
Cocubes Previous Years Quantitative Aptitude Papers Questions
- CoCubes Previous Years Quants Questions – 300+ (Quantitative Aptitude Papers) – Paid
- Cocubes Microsoft Placement Paper
- Cocubes Chennai Region – July
- Cocubes Delhi Region – May
- Cocubes Assam Region – July
- Cocubes Delhi Region – August
- Cocubes Delhi Region – November
- Cocubes Mumbai Region – September
- Cocubes Delhi Region – August
- Cocubes Pune Region – July
- Cocubes Delhi Region – March
- Cocubes Yes Bank Placement Paper
- Cocubes Mphasis Placement Paper
Cocubes Computer fundamentals Questions
- Cocubes Computer Fundamentals Most Likely Questions 2017 – 300 -Paid
- Cocubes Computer Fundamentals Questions Set 1
Cocubes English Questions
- CoCubes English Most Likely Questions 2017 – 300+ Questions – Paid
- Cocubes English Questions Set 1
- Cocubes English Questions Set 2
- Cocubes English Questions Set 3
Cocubes Reasoning(Analytical) Questions
- CoCubes Reasoning Most Likey Questions 2017 – 300+ Questions – Paid
- Cocubes Logical Reasoning Questions Set 1
Cocubes Coding questions
Latest posts by Maruthi Prasad (see all)
- Cocubes Registration , Test Pattern, Syllabus ,Test Papers & Cutoffs - August 9, 2017
- What are the best answers for ” Why should I hire you “? - August 6, 2017
- Computer Skills - July 23, 2017